SAFE Philalux 3 Ultraviolet Lamp (110V) with Converter
Philalux - UV Longwave and Shortwave Lamp with Built-in Magnifiers
The universal detection lamp to examine stamps, coins, currency, documents, minerals, artwork, forgeries, repairs, etc. This is a complete longwave, shortwave, and magnification desktop unit in a sturdy black 2-part housing.
- 5-3/8" x 2-5/8" aspherical lens with 3X magnification and a 7/8" diameter aspherical lens with 12X magnification. Distortion free.
- 7 Watt ultraviolet longwave tube (365nm) to identify fluorescent paper (tagging) on stamps of USA, Canada, China, France, Germany, Mexico, etc. as well as inks, forgeries, repairs, etc. Check for authenticity of coins, banknotes, certificates, minerals, artwork, etc.
- 2 Watt shortwave tube (266nm) with filter for checking phosphor and overall tagging on stamps of USA, Canada, Israel, Great Britain, etc. Also for difficult tagged stamps, like block and overall tagging on US stamps or phosphor bands of Great Britain.
- 4 Watt white fluorescent tube to examine paper varieties, colors, watermarks, etc. The size of the lighted area is 5" x 3".
- Electronic magnet to check magnetic area of currency.
Includes a reverse voltage converter to convert for use in U.S. 210 volt electric grid..
Size of Philalux lamp: 7-1/4" x 5-1/4" x 5"